Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

Forgotten Gems

Have you ever looked forward to something, planned the outfit in your head and then after all that bother, the night you had planned never happened? This dress was initially bought for New Years Eve but I had come down with a bad flu and I never even got to go out in the end. Then I half forgot about this dress until recently so even though I bought it a few months back, it still felt brand new when I finally wore it. I wore it for my house warming as I had moved moved just recently. The lace was beautiful but what really caught by eye was the shape and fully beaded detail at the neckline. Have you any hidden gems you forgot you had?
 I added some red lippy for a pop of colour.

My recent purchase from H&M as my other black clutch didn't hold much.
All ready for the night ahead and as you can see, I really had that new dress feeling.
Hope you had a lovely weekend.x
Dress; Zara AU13, Shoes; M&S, Clutch; H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. Steph @ Stylefootprints. x