Pages

Monday 27 January 2014

Varsity Influence

After admiring very plain baseball jackets for a while, I had it in mind to keep an eye out for one. One in particular I had seen on Olivia Palermo herself was out of my price range and although baseball jackets were easy to find, very plain ones weren't, especially at high street prices. This little gem I found while looking for jeans and converse. That's always the way isn't it. You find something when you're not looking for it. I have to admit, my brother joked that me and the boyfriend must be official now that he gave me his letterman jacket. I couldn't help but laugh but I still love it.

Jacket; Miss Selfridge (on sale), Jeans; Topshop, Boots; M&S, Shirt; H&M, 
Bag; Kate Spade, Scarf; Market in Dubai


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. Steph @ Stylefootprints. x