Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

Cosy in Neutrals

I really wanted to be cosy the day I wore this outfit so flats,a knit and a very warm coat were the ideal choice. You may recognise the coat from this post. I got the jumper just recently. I wanted a jumper that was fun, that screamed winter and yet wasn't a Christmas jumper and when I saw this one, I went straight for it. The polo bear on it actually reminds me of the Coca Cola Christmas advertisement. Do you know the one I'm thinking of? Speaking of Christmas advertisements, have you seen the one for John Lewis one this year? y heart just melted when I saw it. If you haven't seen it, I advise you to check it out. 


Jumper; Next, jeans; H&M, boots and gloves; M&S, coat; Dunnes Stores, 
bag; Warehouse, Beanie and necklace; TopShop, faux fur scarf; Accessorize.



2 comments:

Thanks so much for reading. Steph @ Stylefootprints. x