Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Hello Autumn

Autumn has finally arrived and the colder weather has crept us on us too. Not that I mind, I finally got to whip out my new winter boots I picked up over a month ago and get a little wear out of this warmer jacket I got back in July. I'm all for the preparation plus I got a little excited when all the new trends started hitting the shops. I know I'll wear them to death. First wore my boots with my warmer jacket below creating a very casual look. You can find these boots on the M&S website here and my jacket is now on sale (much to my disappointment since I bought full price) from Miss Selfridge. The jacket is big fitting so I got a size smaller than usual.
Long Biker Jacket; Miss Selfridge, Skirt; Forever 21, Boots; M&S.

Thanks for reading.x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. Steph @ Stylefootprints. x