Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Bundled Up

I'll definitely be bundling up for the next week since we're having a cold snap. Now I'm so glad I invested in this winter coat from Zara. It's so unbelievably warm. It even kept me warm while standing on the side lines watching my boyfriends match recently on a cold winters evening - now that was the ultimate test of keeping me warm. I'm loving the quilted look at the moment too. Here's me bundled up again to keep warm while on an outing to the dog park with Ollie and Louis. Ollie ablsolutely loves the leaves. He see's them and darts towards them, running through them and chasing any blowing in the wind. It's hilarious to look at. As you can see, they got very mucky which meant it was bath time as soon as I got home!

I've been wearing these boots to death the last month. 
They're just so great for running around in.
I'm convinced Ollie blends in with the leaves!
This bag below has been my favourite side kick recently. 
It fits so much and goes with most outfits.
Wearing my new stars & stripes hat. 
Jacket; Zara, jeans; Topshop, boots,
 bag and cashmere scarf ; all M&S, hat; River Island.

Hope you're having a good week.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. Steph @ Stylefootprints. x